Maradona's Argentina Retro Shirt, 1986 World Cup
Take home this blue Argentina national football team away shirt, 1986 Mexico World Cup.
This shirt is a reproduction of the one worn by Argentina for the match against England in the 1986 Mexico World Cup.
This shirt differs from more recent replica shirts in that it features the original Made in France inner label from the French manufacturer Le Coq Sportif.
- Blue short-sleeved away shirt
- Sponsor Le Coq Sportif
- AFA emblem sewn onto chest on the inside and outside of the shirt
- Number in varnished paint
Please note: The Le Coq Sportif inner label contains no indication of size but the shirt fits like an XL.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.