Nadal's Worn Shirt, US Open 2015
Take home this camouflage shirt worn by Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal for an evening match at the US Open 2015.
The 135th edition of the fourth and final Grand Slam event was played at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows in New York from 31 August to 13 September 2015. The tournament was won by Novak Đoković, who beat Roger Federer in the final.
Rafa Nadal was knocked out in the Third Round, losing in five sets to Fabio Fognini by 6-3 6-4 4-6 3-4 4-6.
This shirt has been personalized with a Rafael Nadal logo on the right sleeve.
- Camouflage short-sleeved shirt
- Worn by Rafael Nadal
- Sponsor Nike
- Nadal logo on right sleeve
- Made in China
- 'Custom Athlete' label - No size
- Custom personalization
This item was supplied to the athlete for a match, was made available to the tennis player on the day of the match and differs from the items found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.