Mazzola's Inter Worn Shirt, 1967/68
Take home this black and blue Inter FC home shirt worn by Italian former forward Sandro Mazzola for a 1967/68 season match.
Born in Turin on November 8, 1942, Sandro Mazzola was one of the greatest players in the history of Italian football. Son of Valentino, Sandro played for Inter from 1960 to 1977, racking up a total of 565 appearances and 158 goals and winning four national championships, two European Cups and two Intercontinental Cups.
This is a truly valuable historical collector's item. Made of heavy fabric, this long-sleeved shirt was produced by the knitwear factory 'Vittore Gianni' located in via Procaccini 23 in Milan, manufacturer and supplier of Inter shirts at that time.
The number '8' sewn on in cloth on the back has bee slightly torn. The shirt also displays slight signs of wear due to age. These aspects in no way affect the value of the item.
- Black and blue long-sleeved home shirt
- Star sewn on to chest
- 'Maglificio Vittore Gianni' label sewn inside
- Number in cloth sewn onto back
- #8, No size
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.