Jorginho's Worn and Signed Shirt, Inter-Verona 2012
Take home this yellow Hellas Verona away shirt worn by Italo-Brazilian midfielder Jorginho Frello for a match against Inter FC played in the last sixteen of the TIM Cup 2012/13.
The game was played at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in Milan on December 18, 2012 and ended in a 2-0 win to home side Inter.
Jorginho has signed the shirt on the back, making it unique.
- Yellow long-sleeved away shirt
- Worn by Jorginho
- Hellas Verona emblem sewn onto chest
- Sponsor Asics
- TIM Cup patch on right sleeve
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #19, Size L
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and differs from the shirts found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.