Everton's Worn Shirt, Braga-Benfica 2021
Take home this black SL Benfica away shirt worn by Brazilian midfielder Everton Soares for a match against Sporting Clube de Braga in the Final of Taça de Portugal 2020-2021.
The game was played at the Estádio Cidade de Coimbra on May 23, 2021 and ended in a 2-0 win to Braga.
- Black short-sleeved away shirt
- Worn by Everton Soares
- SL Benfica emblem on chest
- Sponsor Adidas
- Taça de Portugal patch on right sleeve
- Match details on chest
- Made with AeroReady technology
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #7, Size S
Please note: This shirt has been washed.
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.