Bruno Fernandes' Worn and Unwashed Shirt, Wolves-Man United 2021
Take home this light blue Manchester United FC away shirt worn by Portuguese midfielder Bruno Fernandes in the second half of the match against Wolverhampton played on the third matchday of the Premier League 2021/22.
The game was played at the Molineux Stadium in Wolverhampton on August 29, 2021 and ended in a 1-0 win to the Red Devils thanks to a goal by Mason Greenwood in the 80th minute.
Photo-proof of the positioning of the set name in gallery.
- Light blue short-sleeved away shirt
- Worn by Bruno Fernandes
- Manchester United FC emblem on chest
- Sponsor Adidas
- Premier League patch on right sleeve
- No Room For Racism patch on right sleeve
- Made with Heat.Rdy technology
- Made in Cambodia
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #18, Size 5
Please note: This shirt is unwashed and is still wet. It also has a strong odour.
This item was part of the match supply for the squad, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.