Boca Juniors Shirt, 1970s - Signed by Diego Maradona
Take home this blue Boca Juniors home shirt, official vintage product from the 1970s, personalized with the number 10.
Legendary playmaker Diego Armando Maradona played for Boca Juniors in the 1981/82 season and from 1995 to 1997, becoming an icon for the Buenos Aires club and winning the Metropolitan Championship in 1981.
Diego Maradona signed the shirt on the back in 2018, making it unique.
- Blue long-sleeved home shirt
- Signed by Diego Armando Maradona
- Number sewn onto back in fabric
- No labels
- #10, no size
Please note: The shirt dates back to an era before Diego Armando Maradona's time with Club Boca Juniors but this style of shirt was worn by Maradona for television commercials for the Argentinian club.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.