Berisha's Worn Shirt, Lazio-Cremonese 2020
Take home this light blue SS Lazio home shirt worn by Kosovan midfielder Valon Berisha for a match against Cremonese played in the the last sixteen of Coppa Italia 2019/20.
The game was played at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome and January 14, 2020 and ended in a 4-0 to home side Lazio.
- Light blue short-sleeved home shirt
- Worn by Valon Berisha
- SS Lazio emblem sewn onto chest
- Sponsor Macron
- Coppa Italia patch on right sleeve
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #7, Size M
Please note: This shirt has been washed.
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and differs from the shirts found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.