André Anderson's Worn Shirt, Brescia-Lazio 2020
Take home this white SS Lazio away shirt worn by Brazilian midfielder André Anderson for a match against Brescia Calcio played on the 18th match day of Serie A TIM 2019/20.
The game was played at the Stadio Rigamonti in Brescia on January 5, 2020 and ended in a 2-1 win to visiting side Lazio.
- White short-sleeved away shirt
- Worn by André Anderson
- SS Lazio emblem on chest
- Sponsor Macron
- Serie A TIM patch on right sleeve
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #28, Size M
Please note: This shirt has been washed.
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and differs from the shirts found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.