Luxury Stay on Marlon Brando Isle
Experience the trip of a lifetime with a stay at The Brando, a unique luxury resort on French Polynesia’s breathtakingly beautiful private island of Tetiaroa.
The experience includes:
- Round Trip Business class flights for 2 from Paris to Polynesia
- Airport taxes
- Private transfer from the Tahiti airport to the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a private car and vice versa
- Dinner at the InterContinental on the day of arrival and a 1-night stay
- Transfer by private jet from Tahiti to Marlon Brando’s Island and vice versa
- 7-night stay in a private villa
- All meals and beverages on the island are included with room service from 7am to 10pm
- Includes one excursion per person/per day and one spa treatment for one person/villa in the Island spa
- Day use and meals at the InterContinental prior to your return flight
Following the devastating earthquake in Umbria in late October 2016, many people have deserted the town, while others are thinking about it, and some “hardheaded” types like us dream and believe that we can be reborn, perhaps stronger than we were before.
We are starting from the community and from a dream for better, because without these two elements there is no future.
“I Love Norcia” is truly non-profit. Not even indirect profit. Its intent is to sustain, promote, and give added value to the area of Norcia which was hit by the earthquake. It seeks to favor the reconstruction and rebirth of the community through 5 trajectories: sociality, safety, training, work, art and the territory.