"Carosello Carosone" LP by Renato Carosone, 1955
"Carosello Carosone n.2" LP by Renato Carosone, 1955.
Vintage record preserved in its original sleeve. This 33 1/2 rpm is still in working order.
"Carosello Carosone n. 2" is the second album by Renato Carosone and his Quartet, released on May 24, 1955.
Born in Naples on January 3, 2020, Renato Carosone was an Italian singer-songwriter, pianist, conductor and composer. A classical pianist and jazz player, he was one of the leading composers and performers of the Neapolitan songs and Italian pop music in the period spanning from the second postwar period to the end of the nineties, combining tarantella rhythms with African and American melodies to produce a genre that was easy to dance to and perfect for that time.
Record company: Pathé.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus