Los Establos Boutique Inn, Elite Island Resorts in Boquette, Panama
Enjoy a seven-night stay, for up to three rooms double occupancy, at Los Establos Boutique Inn, Boquette, Panama!
Whether you seek seclusion and tranquility or thrills and adventure, Los Establos is your home away from home, distinctive in every way. Situated 4000 feet above sea level and over 16 acres coffee farm in charming Boquete , Los Establos offers spacious suites, magnificent views and luxurious hotel amenities to suit even the most discerning traveler. Featured, is the spectacular panorama of Volcan Baru (Panama's only volcano) and the surrounding national park.
Some call Boquete the "Little Switzerland of Central America". Others call Los Establos "paradise". Whatever you call us, we think this is a special place to visit, and we sincerely look forward to having you stay with us. Air transportation is not included.
Terms & Conditions:
- The winning bidder is required to pay a per person food and beverage supplement that provides all-inclusive status at the selected resort
- The supplement charges are $125 per person / per night, plus tax
- Certificate is valid for standard accommodations. Upgraded accommodations, if available, will be at the expense of the winning bidder
- Valid through December 20, 2020, and subject to availability
- Additional surcharge applies during Christmas and February
Harry’s Heroes provides funding to established United States-based non-profits that support children in need, whether that obstacle is physical or mental health, abuse, need for mentorship, after-school programs, educational opportunities and more.
Harry Gianneschi lived a life of helping others in his long career in higher education development and mentorship of future development professionals at non-profits throughout the United States.
Current recipients include City of Hope, Multiple Sclerosis, San Diego Zoo, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Clubs, Meals on Wheels and more.