Llorente's Match Shirt, Leipzig-Atletico Madrid 2020
Take home this black Atletico Madrid away shirt, version from a match against Leipzig played in the Quarter Finals of UEFA Champions League 2019/20, for Spanish winger Marcos Llorente.
The game was played at the Estadio José Alvalade in Lisbon on August 13, 2020 and ended in a 2-1 win to the German side.
For the Final Four of the Champions League 2019/20 all the teams played in shirts bearing the word 'Thank you' in their respective languages for all the workers who have assisted during the pandemic.
- Black short-sleeved away shirt
- Atletico Madrid emblem on chest
- Sponsor Nike
- Champions League patch on right sleeve
- Respect patch on left sleeve
- 'Gracias' patch on chest
- Screen-printed inner label
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #14, Size M
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale. No guarantee can be given that this item was worn by a player for the match, although there is a possibility that it was used and then washed after the game.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.