Liverpool Mascot Package with Legend Michael Owen
Bid now to be a LFC mascot at the LFC Legends Charity Match against Real Madrid Legends!
This auction is for the incredible opportunity for your child to be the official mascot for the LFC Legends Charity Match to walk out with Michael Owen for their match against Real Madrid Legends. They will walk out on to the turf at Anfield Stadium, hand in hand with Michael.
The mascot experience will take place on 25th March at Anfield Stadium with a 3pm Kick Off.
Included in this incredible package is:
- A complimentary child’s LFC Foundation t-shirt (mascot to wear own black shorts/tracksuit bottoms black boots/trainers)
- Complimentary match ticket for 1 child mascot and 1 parent or guardian.
- Complimentary buffet and soft drinks.
- Photo opportunity with the players.
- Mascot will walk out onto the pitch with the whole LFC team before kickoff. Note only the mascot will be allowed access into the tunnel area. Parents/guardians will be escorted to their turnstile around 30 minutes before kickoff.
- Complimentary match day programme.
- Complimentary car park pass (if required)
The mascot must be between the ages of 6 and 12.
Liverpool FC have donated this experience to support the LFC Foundation.
Conditions: The auction will close on Tuesday 21st March at 5pm .
The auction winner will be notified via email. Payment must be made within 24 hours to confirm mascot place. When payment has been made the following information will be required: Child’s name, age, address and contact number, a photo of the mascot for the match day programme, t-shirt size (junior s,m,l). The auction is only inclusive of the benefits described above, any other kind of spending money is the responsibility of the winner. Please note it is smart/casual dress andonly one guest will be allowed to accompany the mascot and must be a responsible adult. If the named player could not play due to unforeseen circumstances such as injury the Foundation would endeavour to provide a similar mascot experience.
Payment must be made within 12 hours of the auction closing. Need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0203 301 5800.
Being part of Liverpool FC is like being part of a family, and that means looking out for each other and particularly those in need.
The LFC Foundation is the official charity of Liverpool Football Club. Their mission is to create life-changing opportunities for children and young people in Merseyside and beyond.
Through a wide range of programmes and partnerships, the Foundation works with over 3,000 young people every week to help improve their health and life chances by focusing on the key areas of sport, health, education and employment.