Joel Matip's Liverpool Match Issued Shirt- Limited-edition
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Bid for a limited-edition 2022/23 Liverpool FC ‘Futuremakers by Standard Chartered’ shirt signed by Joel Matip.
Futuremakers is a global initiative by Official Main Partner, Standard Chartered, that aims to help underserved young people around the world to learn, earn and grow through programmes that focus on education, employability and entrepreneurship.
This limited-edition shirt was issued for Liverpool FC men's defender Joel Matip during the match against Manchester City on 16th October 2022, in which the Reds won 1-0.
- Match-issued red 2022/23 Home LFC shirt
- Futuremakers by Standard Chartered logo
- Signed by Joel Matip
- Number 32
- LFC Liver bird on chest
- Player’s name and number on the back
- Official Liverpool FC Certificate of Authenticity
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
- Please note: if you select a frame to match this shirt, be aware that it will be shipped from our Offices in Milan separate from the shirt and will require an extra cost and delayed dispatch.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £150.00.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £20.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.