LFC Legends v Barça Legends Junior Player Buddy Experience
This buy now is for the amazing opportunity for your child to have a ‘Junior Player Buddy’ matchday experience at the LFC Legends 2020 charity game and walk out onto the pitch at Anfield.
The game sees LFC Legends take on Barça Legends on Saturday 28th March 2020 kick-off 3pm. It promises to be a fantastic day with confirmed players including Luis Garcia, Patrik Berger, Jerzy Dudek, Jason McAteer and Vladimir Smicer. Also, for the first time back at Anfield Jose Enrique, Fabio Aurelio and the return of Fernando Torres!
The Junior Player Buddy package includes:
- Welcome for Junior Buddy and 2 x parent/guardians on match day by a Club representative
- A complimentary LFC Foundation t-shirt to be worn
- Match ticket for Junior Buddy and 2 x parent/guardians
- A complimentary snack and soft drink for your child
- Junior Player Buddy to walk out onto the pitch with an LFC Legend
- One guest must be a responsible adult (18+)
- Junior Player Buddies are escorted by LFC staff to a waiting area whilst parent/guardians take their seats in the stadium. After the children have walked out with the team they will be returned to their parent/guardians in their seats.
- Junior Player Buddy must be aged between 6-11 years
- Cannot stipulate the LFC Legend player
- Game and experience are non-transferable
- Experience may not be re-sold or re-auctioned
- No selfies or autographs to be signed by players
Being part of Liverpool FC is like being part of a family, and that means looking out for each other and particularly those in need.
The LFC Foundation is the official charity of Liverpool Football Club. Their mission is to create life-changing opportunities for children and young people in Merseyside and beyond.
Through a wide range of programmes and partnerships, the Foundation engaged with over 28,640 individual children last season helping improve their health and life chances by focusing on the key areas of sport, health, education and employment.
Liverpool FC Foundation is an independent charity registered in England & Wales with The Charity Commission, Charity Number: 1096572. Registered Office: Anfield Road, Liverpool, England L4 0TH.