Larry Bird's Official Boston Celtics Jersey - Signed by the Legends
Take home this white Boston Celtics away jersey, an official Harwood Classics Store replica from the 1985/86 season, personalized with American former legend Larry Bird's name and number.
Born in West Baden Springs on December 7, 1956, Larry Joe Bird is one of the greatest basketball players in NBA history. Along with rival and friend Magic Johnson, Bird made an indelible mark on NBA basketball throughout the 1980s, earning the nickname "The Legend". Chosen as the sixth overall pick in the draft by the Boston Celtics, he alternated in the roles of power forward and small forward.
The jersey has been signed on the back by four American basketball legends: Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird.
- White Boston Celtics away jersey
- Signed by the legends
- Sponsor Harwood Classics
- Name and number sewn onto back
- #33, Size 54
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.