2011 Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo
An original Lamborghini Gallardo, built in 2011.
This vehicle has 4WD with 570 bhp and Paddle Shift at the steering wheel. Fuel tank capacity of 120 liters. Öhlins shock absorbers, Brembo brakes with ABS. Weight: 1,290 kg. Engine, transmission and other parts are Lamborghini originals. Low maintenance costs. The vehicle is in perfect condition, the engine and transmission have just over 2,000 km on them. Radio system and several spare parts. Race ready.
- Certificate and documents: ASI (Italian Historical Car Club)
- Racing hours: 30
- Color: black
- Engine: 5,204 cc V10 - 570 cv
Valued at €300,000.
Terms and conditions:
- Delivery of the vehicle is at the winner's expense. Shipping costs will be calculated at the close of the auction on the basis of the shipping address
- Delivery of the vehicle must be coordinated within 30 days of the auction close
- It is a race car, and therefore non-registered. The winner will not receive any documents other than the vehicle invoice
- Winner is responsible for all registration and transfer of ownership fees
The Only The Brave Foundation was created in 2008 as the not-for-profit organization of OTB (the parent company of Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Paula Cademartori, and Viktor&Rolf), with the mission to re-balance social inequality and contribute to the sustainable development of less advantaged areas and people throughout the world. Since it was established, the Only The Brave Foundation has invested in over 180 social development projects around the world that have benefited the lives of over 180,000 people. The main project selection criteria of the Foundation are innovation, direct social impact, and sustainability. The proceeds from the auction will be donated to Only The Brave Foundation to support the reconstruction of the ‘Giacomo Leopardi’ secondary school in Sarnano (Macerata), near Amatrice, the town at the epicenter of last year’s Italian earthquake which caused many victims and huge damages to the territory.