Liverpool FC Junior Player Buddy Experience
This is an incredible opportunity for your child (aged from 6 to 11) to have a ‘Junior Player Buddy’ matchday experience with LFC and walk out with the First Team onto the pitch at Anfield.
The experience will take place on Sunday 10th November 2019 (kick-off 4.30pm) at the Liverpool FC v Manchester City Fixture.
This package includes:
- Welcome for Junior Buddy and 1 x parent/guardian on match day by a Club representative
- A complimentary LFC kit
- Match ticket for Junior Buddy and 1 x parent/guardian to sit with the Liverpool fans
- A complimentary snack and soft drink for your child
- Junior Player Buddy to walk out on the pitch with a first team player
- Complimentary match day programme
- Only one guest will be allowed to accompany your child and this must be an adult
- On the day of the game you should arrive at the Main Stand reception at 3.30pm. Child must come dressed in the LFC kit and wear own trainers. Kit will be delivered
- Mascots are escorted by LFC staff to a waiting area whilst parent/guardian take their seat in the stadium. After the children have walked out with the team they will be returned to their parent/guardian in their seat
- ‘Junior Player Buddy’ walks out with a first team player, out of the tunnel and onto the pitch at Anfield
- This is NOT the official mascot and we cannot therefore guarantee an official photo will be taken on the day
- Cannot stipulate the First Team player
- Fixture may be subject to change
- No photographs or autographs can be taken
Being part of Liverpool FC is like being part of a family, and that means looking out for each other and particularly those in need.
The LFC Foundation is the official charity of Liverpool Football Club. Their mission is to create life-changing opportunities for children and young people in Merseyside and beyond.
Through a wide range of programmes and partnerships, the Foundation works with over 3,000 young people every week to help improve their health and life chances by focusing on the key areas of sport, health, education and employment.