Jordan's Official Chicago Bulls Signed Jersey
Take home this black Chicago Bulls jersey, official Champion replica, personalized with American former legend Michael Jordan's name and number.
Born in New York on February 17, 1963, Jordan was a six-time NBA Champion, winning 2 three-peats with the Chicago Bulls, a term which indicates victory in the NBA Finals for 3 consecutive annual editions (91-92-93 and 96-97-98), a feat that has so far only been achieved by Jordan and Scottie Pippen, his teammate.
His biography on the National Basketball Association website states, "Michael Jordan is acclaimed as the greatest basketball player of all time."
Michael Jordan has signed the jersey on the back, making it unique.
- Black Chicago Bulls jersey
- Signed by Michael Jordan
- Sponsor Champion
- NBA Logo on the chest
- Name and number embroidered on back
- #23, Size 40
Please note: The jersey comes with a Certificate of Authenticity supplied by Italian valuer Sebastiano Cilio.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.