Jordan F1 Driving Experience For One
Get in touch and let us help you make your dream experience come true!
Welcome to the only authentic Jordan F1 driving experience ever created in the world!
This is chassis number 1, driven by F1 driver Takuma Sato and the only drivable EJ12 chassis in existence; the other being showcased in Honda’s Museum.
This driving experience truly demonstrates the sheer concentration and reflexes required to drive in F1 at the pinnacle of motorsport.
This truly is a once in a lifetime experience.
Your Experience Includes:
- 30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette
- 4 x Driver Training Demonstration Laps on Memphis Circuit
- 20 x Reflex Training & Throttle Control Exercise laps on Memphis Circuit
- 4 x Sighting Laps around Circuit 112 including 1 high speed passenger lap
- 10 x Driving laps in the F1000 single seater with a training coach in a pace car
- 4 x Sighting Laps around the B-17 Bomber Circuit including 1 high speed passenger lap
- 10 x Driving laps in the Jordan F1 on B17 Bomber Circuit’s fast circuit layout, including introductory Pace Car laps
- Free Media Pack with this experience.
*There is a strict height limit of 6′ 2″ for this experience.
*There is a weight limit of 13 stone.
- Bookings Subject to Availability Voucher Valid For 12 Months From Date Of Purchase
- On the rare occasion a package is cancelled out of control (weather, act of God or unforeseen circumstances), a like for like exchange will be provided.
- Experience is based in the UK
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
- In condition as donated.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £157.50.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.