Join an Exclusive Coaching Session with Alan Irvine
Win an exclusive coaching session with Alan Irvine at St. George’s Park.
You could be the lucky winner of this exclusive coaching experience for your company, club, school or university team.
Alan Irvine, one of British football’s most respected coaches, and former manager at West Bromwich Albion, Sheffield Wednesday and Preston North End will be your coach at the home of English football, St. George’s Park.
This truly exclusive football experience includes:
- A meet and greet
- A 90-minute coaching session on either the indoor 3G pitch or the Futsal sports hall (depending on availability on chosen day)
- Question and answer session with Alan Irvine and an exclusive photo opportunity
- Signed memorabilia
Terms and Conditions:
- Further information will be provided to the winning bidder
- Date options to be provided and agreed by the LMA with a minimum of 2 months’ notice
- Maximum of 20 participants
- Players must be at least 12 years old and deemed physically fit to play
- Playing kit not supplied
- Participating company, club, school or university team must have relevance to auction winner
- Transport and accommodation not included
The Ultimate Charity Auction was created and launched in 2012 by Gina Long MBE to provide an online fundraising platform to support national and local charities. The global auction has already raised £1,018,000 and was designed to capture the imagination of bidders, offering money can’t buy prizes and experiences from the world of sport, lifestyle and celebrity.100% transparency is at the heart of the auction: this year we will be raising funds for GeeWizz Charity and the League Managers Association Charity–In the Game. In particular, the auction will be funding a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Disneyland for a little girl called Emily Mullen from Suffolk. Emily suffers from a range of complex health conditions meaning that she is classed as terminally ill. She is also blind and has developed a love for Disney songs. Funds from the auction will cover the costs of the trip for Emily and her family, giving them the opportunity to make memories of a lifetime.
GeeWizz Charity support children and young adults who live with a life-threatening condition, disability or cancer by purchasing specialist equipment such as electric wheelchairs and bespoke car sears, and physiotherapy that the NHS does not fund.
The LMA Charity–In the Game aims to increase its funding, remit and visibility of the LMA Charity and increase its contribution to the wider community. They help members and their families who have fallen on difficult times or find themselves in need of specialist care, advice or assistance. Funds from this year’s auction will help support projects around mental health in sport.