6-Night Getaway in Dublin, Ennis & Killarney, Historic Castle Overnight Stay, Rental Car, Guinness Storehouse VIP Tickets, Gap of Dunloe, Inis Oirr & Cliffs of Moher Excursions for 2!
This Experience Includes:
- Cassidys Hotel, Dublin - night 1
- The Old Ground Hotel, Ennis - nights 2 & 3
- Randles Court Hotel, Killarney - nights 4 & 5
- Clontarf Castle Hotel, Dublin - night 6 with 3-course dinner for 2
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Full day tour for 2 to Inis Oirr and Cliffs of Moher
- Full day tour for 2 on the Gap of Dunloe
- 2 VIP tickets to the Guinness Storehouse
- 6-day rental of a manual (stick shift) car
- Winspire booking & concierge service
Escape the run of the mill and become enchanted with a captivating journey through Ireland, where you will explore pre-historic forts, navigate pristine lakes and discover hidden gems on this guided adventure through Gaelic culture.
Click here for itinerary and additional information.
Marklund is a home, a school, a nonprofit organization, and a philosophy of care that serves infants, children and adults with severe and profound developmental disabilities through residential and educational services.
Our vision is a happy, safe, purpose-filled life for every individual with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Our principles that guide us are having a Client-Centered Focus, striving to be an Employer of Choice, conducting business in a way that is Transparent and with Integrity, staying Committed to Excellence in all we do, having Responsible Stewardship of our resources, encouraging Supported Independence for our clients and students, developing relationships and Partnerships in the Community.
We are supported in part by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health, and by donations and grants. With campuses located in Bloomingdale, Elgin and Geneva, Illinois, Marklund has 384 full-time and 72 part-time employees, supported by hundreds of volunteers.
Every nonprofit has a MISSION. We have a PROMISE.