Have Lunch with Stephen Merchant On Set
A set visit and lunch with Stephen at a time when Covid restrictions will allow on the set of Stephen Merchant’s new BBC TV comedy-drama The Offenders, filming in Bristol in 2021.
• This prize includes an on-set meet-and-greet with Stephen Merchant for the winner and a friend, plus lunch with Stephen and the crew, at a time when Covid-19 restrictions allow.
• If COVID-19 restrictions permit, this will occur on the set of his new BBC TV comedy-drama The Offenders.
• The Offenders is scheduled to be filmed in Bristol in 2021, and three date options will be offered to the winner.
• Whilst we hope this experience will be possible as fully described, the above is subject to any and all COVID-19 restrictions that may be in place at the time of filming. If restrictions mean that a visit to the set is not possible, War Child will be in touch to discuss in good faith an appropriate replacement prize or equivalent at an alternative time.
• If any scheduled filming dates change for whatever reason, this experience will occur around the new scheduled dates.
• All expenses to attend the experience including travel and accommodation are to be covered by the winner.
The proceeds of this auction will go to War Child’s Emergency Coronavirus Crowdfunder to support children whose lives have been torn apart by war. For more information and to check out the incredible range of exclusive items, experiences and designs, head to www.warchildcrowdfunder.co.uk.
War Child is striving for a world where children’s lives are no longer torn apart by war.
They protect, educate and stand up for the rights of children caught up in conflict. War Child aims to reach children as early as possible when conflict breaks out, and stay to support them through their recovery - helping to keep them safe, give them an education, and equip them with skills for the future.
War Child understands children’s needs, respects their rights, and puts them at the centre of the solution - from supporting Syrian children to access education, to reintegrating child soldiers in the Central African Republic and promoting justice for young people in detention in Afghanistan. Together with their partners, War Child works in 15 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and Latin America.
War Child also works with children and young people to change systems and practices that affect them – campaigning on the root causes of conflict and demanding that children are at the centre of humanitarian response.