Gago's Real Madrid Worn Shirt, 2009/10 - Signed by players
Take home this white Real Madrid home shirt worn by Argentine former midfielder Feranando Gago for a match of Liga 2009/10.
The shirt has been signed on the front by the Real Madrid squad with footballers including Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and many others.
- White long-sleeved home shirt
- Worn by Fernando Gago
- Signed by players
- Real Madrid emblem on chest
- Sponsor Adidas
- LFP patch on right sleeve
- Made with Formotion tecnology
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #5, Size L
Please note: This shirt is unwashed and displays evident signs of pitch use.
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and differs from the shirts found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.