Full Day Cookery Class for Two at the Gordon Ramsay Academy
Get in touch and let us help you make your dream experience come true!
What could be better than sharing a day in the kitchen with a fellow food lover?
Suitable for both confident cooks and absolute novices alike, this Full Day Cookery Class for Two at the Gordon Ramsay Academy ticks all the culinary boxes.
Take a trip with your tastebuds to France, Italy, or even farther afield to Southeast Asia or Mexico. Master a skill you've always wished you had, like making pasta, curries, or ultimate bread.
This experience includes:
- Full Day Cookery Class for Two at the Gordon Ramsay Academy
- Five hour masterclass
- Learn from an incredible team of chefs
- Choose from an array of themes ranging from desserts to pasta, curries and traditional French cuisine
- Lunch with a glass of wine or beer, plus refreshments
- Suitable for all abilities
- Beautiful facilities including a cookbook library and demonstration kitchen
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Exact dishes and themes are subject to change
For any accessibility needs, please contact the supplier to discuss your requirements
Please note that this is a shared class and there will be a maximum of 12 participants per group
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Total number of people: 2.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £59.25.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.