Florenzi's Match Shirt, Bosnia-Italy 2020
Take home this white Italy national team away shirt, the version used for a match against Bosnia and Herzegovina as part of the group A1 of UEFA Nations League 2020/21, for Paris Saint-Germain winger Alessandro Florenzi.
The game was played at the Asim Ferhatović Hase in Sarajevo on November 18, 2020 and ended in a 2-0 win to Italy thanks to goals by Andrea Belotti and Domencio Berardi.
- White short-sleeved away shirt
- Italy emblem on chest
- Match details on chest
- Sponsored by Puma
- UEFA Nations League patch on right sleeve
- Respect patch on left sleeve
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- Number 16
- Size M
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale. No guarantee can be given that this item was worn by a player for the match, although there is a possibility that it was used and then washed after the game.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.