Maurizio Galimberti "Central 1"
Minimum bid € 2,200
The description of the lot by the auctioneer in the language of the auction is the governing description. This translation by Google translate is a guide only - its accuracy cannot be guaranteed and it is used at your own risk. Original description View translation
New Holland Agriculture comes into play in the fight against rare genetic diseases, by auctioning a tractor New Holland T5.120 and donating the entire proceeds of the sale to the Telethon Foundation .The put up for auction model has an external and internal livery much special, created by the Design Center of CNH Industrial creatively reinterpreting the "leaf" logo of New Holland Agriculture. It 'a tractor created to meet the changing needs of farmers and farm livestock and mixed needing an agile tractor of average power. Equipped with the super efficient motor F5C FPT Industrial from 117 hp with HI-eSCR technology and equipped dell'avanzatissima Electro Command ™ transmission, as well as the best of the characteristics of the brand in terms of comfort, productivity and ease of use, the T5 tractor .120 was recently awarded at the Salon EIMA Bologna the title of "Best Utility 2017".
- FPT Industrial F5C, 1800 bar common rail, turbo-wastegate-Intercooler
- 4-cylinder 16-valve, 3.4L, with ECOBlue System Compact System ™ HI-eSCR,
- Meet the emission regulations Tier 4B - Stage 4.
- T5.120 117 hp / 78 kW @ 1900 rev / min. Torque: 491 Nm @ 1000 r / min.
- Motor Control Engine Speed Management TM and memory functions.
- Electro Command TM 32 + 32 with creeper
- 8-speed semi-powershift with ECO-DRIVE 40Km / ha in 1870 r / min
Fild Auto mode automatic transmission and Auto Road TM
- Axle with locking of the electrohydraulic differential and steering angle to 60 °.
- Axle with suspension Terraglide TM (opt).
- Clutches clutch electrohydraulic differential lock and four-wheel drive.
- Parking Brake Park Lock.
- The electrohydraulic clutch pto modulated 540, 540E, 1000 gpm.
- EDC Electronic lift with maximum capacity at ball ends 5,420 kg
- Double hydraulic pump with sensory LS da122 line l / min (84L / min + 38l / min).
- Rear hydraulic control valves up to maximum of 3 distributors with switch 8 outputs.
- Cabin VisionView TM
- Suspended cab with dampers Confort RideTM (opt).
- Optimal level of 74 dBA Sound Level Meter.
- Control of tools by ISOBUS Class II and monitor IntelliView ™ Colors.
Minimum Shipping Weight 4.450 Kg.
Technically permissible mass 8,000 kg.
Towable mass 200q.
The price of the means it intends to tax incl.
Generally shipment has a cost of 15£ for UK and £30 for abroad. However, this depends on the size of the item. Delivery costs will be made apparent to the user before they confirm their bid. The item will be shipped to the address entered during the payment.
CharityStars aims to deliver items to Europe within 10 working days and to the rest of the world in 20 working days.
Payment is due within 72 hours of the end of the auction. Credit / debit card and Paypal is accepted for the payment of an auction and the relevant shipping / administrative costs. For auctions that have a high value, CharityStars can accept bank transfers.