Enjoy The Verandah Resort & Spa, Elite Island Resorts in Antigua
Enjoy a seven to nine night stay, up to three rooms double occupancy, at The Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua!
The Verandah Resort & Spa provides a stunning setting for romance, family fun and sumptuous indulgence. Nestled along Antigua's pristine northeast coast, this eco-friendly luxury resort encompasses 30 spectacular beachfront acres traversed by hiking trails and bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park with its dramatic landmark rock arch.
Whether you want to be active or simply soak in the natural beauty, The Verandah Resort & Spa is your place to relax, reconnect and share new experiences.
This seven-night accommodations gift certificate is valued up to $2,400, based on seasonal published rates for double occupancy. The mandatory supplement charge provides dining, beverages, resort facilities and activities
Terms & Conditions:
- The winning bidder is required to pay a per person food and beverage supplement that provides all-inclusive status at the selected resort. The supplement charges are $125 per person / per night, plus taxes and service
- Certificate is valid for standard accommodations. Upgraded accommodations, if available, will be at the expense of the winning bidder
- Valid through December 20, 2020, and subject to availability
- Additional surcharge will apply 2/21-1/3 and 2/1-2/24
- Air transportation is not included
Our mission is to inspire today’s youth to reach their full potential as productive, kind, happy, and responsible individuals.
Tilly’s Life Center (TLC) is a youth-focused, 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable foundation aimed at empowering all teens with a positive mindset and enabling them to effectively cope with crisis, adversity and tough decisions.
It’s Empowering. At TLC, our students are not simply provided a handout. We offer the greatest give of all – Empowerment. We empower teens to change their own lives.
Our classes are Fun and Interactive. Teens are challenged to express their feelings through roleplaying, art, journaling, meditation and other fun activities.
Our students Make Their Own Rules. Our incredibly inspiring facilitators allow teens to participate in their own time and however they choose. Our classes encourage experiential learning and self-discovery.
It just Feels Good. Through a focus on positive experiences, graduates leave our program with a renewed sense of hope and self-worth. They are excited about the future and their place in it!