Enjoy Galley Bay Resort & Spa in Antigua
Enjoy a seven to nine night stay, up to two rooms, at the 5-Star beachfront Galley Bay Resort & Spa in Antigua!
Galley Bay Resort & Spa a 40-acre private paradise surrounded by a tranquil bird sanctuary and 3/4-mile-long stretch of white sand beach along the crystal blue Caribbean Sea. An intimate hideaway for discerning adult travelers, this award winning resort features just 98 accommodations, spectacular sunset views, sumptuous beachside dining water sports, serene romance, and relaxing Indulge Spa.
This seven-night accommodations gift certificate is valued up to $3,500 per room, based on seasonal published rates for double occupancy. The mandatory supplement charge provides dining, beverages, resort facilities, activities, taxes & service charges.
Terms & Conditions:
- The winning bidder is required to pay a mandatory per person supplement that provides all-inclusive status at the resort. The supplement charges are $160 PER PERSON / PER NIGHT for travel between April 16 - December 20 and $260 PER PERSON / PER NIGHT for travel between December 21 - April 15
- Supplement provides al dining, beverages, resort facilities, activities, service charges, & gratuities
- Government tax is additional charge
- Certificate is valid for standard accommodations. Upgraded accommodations, if available, will be at the expense of the winning bidder
- Valid through, December 20, 2020 and subject to availability.
- Air transportation is not included
Harry’s Heroes provides funding to established United States-based non-profits that support children in need, whether that obstacle is physical or mental health, abuse, need for mentorship, after-school programs, educational opportunities and more.
Harry Gianneschi lived a life of helping others in his long career in higher education development and mentorship of future development professionals at non-profits throughout the United States.
Current recipients include City of Hope, Multiple Sclerosis, San Diego Zoo, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Clubs, Meals on Wheels and more.