Donnarumma's Match Shirt, Turkey-Italy 2021
Take home this blue Italy national football team goalkeeper shirt, version from a match against Turkey played on the 1st match day in Group A of UEFA Euro 2020, for Paris Sanint-Germain goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.
The game was played on June 11, 2021 at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome and ended in a 3-0 win to Roberto Mancini's Italy squad.
- Blue short-sleeved goalkeeper shirt
- Italy emblem on chest
- Sponsor Puma
- UEFA Euro 2020 patch on right sleeve
- Respect patch on left sleeve
- Match details on chest
- Made with Dry-Cell technology
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #21, Size XL
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale. No guarantee can be given that this item was worn by a player for the match, although there is a possibility that it was used and then washed after the game.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.