Director’s Box Tickets to NUFC Match
Get in touch and let us help you make your dream experience come true!
Four VIP tickets in the director’s box at St. James’ Park with a 3 course meal in one of our suites at an NUFC home game next season, generously donated by manager Steve Bruce! (drinks not included)
- Due to current Covid restrictions, the game of choice will be mutually agreed between purchaser and management.
- Suite to be confirmed.
- Please note, the director's box is an exclusive section of the stadium located on the halfway line, with excellent views and only accessible to those with specific hospitality tickets. This is not a private box.
- Under 18s will need to be accompanied by an adult.
The proceeds of this auction will go to War Child’s Emergency Coronavirus Crowdfunder to support children whose lives have been torn apart by war. For more information and to check out the incredible range of exclusive items, experiences and designs, head to www.warchildcrowdfunder.co.uk.
- Total number of people: 4.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Travel and accommodation not included.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £150.00.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.