Cristiano Ronaldo's Manchester United 2021/22 Signed and Framed Shirt
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Don't miss your chance to bid on this rare piece of memorabilia and take home this 2021-22 Manchester United shirt signed by Cristiano Ronaldo!
Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Manchester United. His finishing is great, his ability to shoot from just about anywhere is even greater.
He came to be regarded as one of football's best forwards.
- Official 2021-22 Manchester United Shirt
- Signed by Cristiano Ronaldo at a private signing session on October 11, 2022 in Manchester
- It is presented in an exclusive Deluxe Frame
- Frame outer size 88 cm x 68 cm x 2 cm
- This item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
*The exact item you will receive will be of equal quality to the one pictured.
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £120.00.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £30.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.