Completo da gara ufficiale De'Longhi Treviso Basket, indossato da Davide Alviti nella stagione 2019/20 in Serie A
Il completo da gara ufficiale di Treviso Basket, indossato nelle gare ufficiali della stagione 2019/20 in Serie A da Davide Alviti.
- Canotta + Pantaloncino originale
- Indossato da Davide Alviti
- Patch LBA applicato sul petto
- #4, Taglia XXL
The "Per Mio Figlio" Onlus Association is a non-profit association, founded in December 1997 by a group of entrepreneurs from Treviso, in solidarity with the needs of hospitalized children; its primary objective is to improve the quality of life of hospitalized children and their parents by offering assistance to the pediatric wards of hospitals in the Treviso Province in Italy.
The Association has set up a fundraiser to support the initiatives of Ulss 2 to deal with the coronavirus emergency.
Exceptional results have already been achieved with donations:
- the delivery in pediatrics of a pulmonary ventilator for high intensity of care;
- 2 Cariolhelp, 1 Mon c-mac, n. 4 c-mac video laryngoscope, total value Euro 350,000;
- 21 lung ventilators for a total of € 475,000;
- the delivery of 10,000 suits and 10,000 glasses. Together with the masks, these are the most difficult supplies to find in this period, due to the need to control costs, quality and effectiveness;
- brand new UV ray environmental sanitation robot. First machine in the Veneto region and one of 15 in Italy, worth 180,000 euros. An important long-term investment.