Benzema's Real Madrid Match-Issue Shirt, Club World Cup Final 2016
Take home this white Real Madrid C.F. home shirt, issued to French striker Karim Benzema for the FIFA Club World Cup 2016 Final against the Kashima Antlers.
The game, played at the International Stadium Yokohama on December 18 2016, ended in a 4-2 win to the Blancos with Benzema opening the goal scoring in the ninth minute of the first half.
- White short-sleeved home shirt
- Issued to Karim Benzema
- Real Madrid emblem on chest
- Sponsored by Adidas
- Club World Cup Japan 2016 patch on right sleeve
- FIFA Football for Hope patch on left sleeve
- Made with Adizero technology
- Made in Cambodia
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- Number 9
- Size 8
Arenbì Onlus is a charitable non-profit association. Giulia, a doctor who collects sports jerseys, founded it in November 2012. With her passion she was able to bring sports, collecting and charity together.
Arenbì’s charity activities are carried out through the achievements of support projects for difficult situations and are summed up in #FWCL4: iFeed, iWarm, iCare, iLearn, 4-Legged (helping animals).