Benzema's Match-Issue/Worn Real Madrid Shirt, 2016/17 UCL
Bid on this black Real Madrid away shirt issued to/worn by the French striker Karim Benzema for a 2016/17 Champions League match.
Born in Lyon on December 19, 1987, Karim The Dream rose to star status with Lyon, moving to Casablanca in 2009 for ten years of victories, goals and personal achievements. With over 450 appearances and more than 200 goals to his name, Benzema is making modern history at Real Madrid.
- Black short-sleeved away shirt
- Issued to/worn by Karim Benzema
- Real Madrid emblem on chest
- Sponsored by Adidas
- Champions League patch on right sleeve
- Respect + 11 Champions patches on left sleeve
- FIFA World Champions 2016 patch on chest
- Made with Adizero technology
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- Number 9
- Size 8
The "Associazione AmicidiSean"—FriendsofSean Association—was founded to support Sean Hadfield and other people with his condition. Sean is a 24-year-old man who, at the age of 9, suffered an irreversible spinal cord injury, leaving him in a wheelchair. Due to the injury, he needs 24-hour care, which carries a high financial cost.
The objective of the association is to offer people with disabilities the highest quality of life possible with all the necessary care needed. The FriendsofSean Association also commits itself to giving a percentage of its funds raised to the Hospital Nacional de Paraplejicos de Toledo in Spain.