Miss out?

Another unique item may be just around the corner!

Contact us
Charity percentage
80% How it works?
We accept
VisaMastercardAMEXApplePayGooglePay

The Prize

Take home this black Puma RE: JERSEY AC Milan training shirt.

The AC Milan players wore special shirts before the start of the Serie A match against Fiorentina on Sunday May 1 and the Serie A Women's match against Inter on May 7, created using an innovative method of garment to garment recycling, part of PUMA's RE: JERSEY project.

With RE: JERSEY, PUMA aims to reduce waste and pave the way for more circular production patterns in the future. At the heart of the project is, a fundamental value for AC Milan, a club that has always been committed to sustainable initiatives and social responsibility, with particular attention to the younger generations.

While the PUMA football kits on the market today are already made from 100% recycled polyester, the RE: JERSEY shirts that were worn before the match against Fiorentina are made with 75% reused football shirts. The remaining 25% comes from SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC.

Size XL

Donated by
AC Milan

Item #P78400

  • In condition as donated.

This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is €9.95.

The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is €10.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.

How can we help?

Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.

Share