Enjoy an AC Milan VIP Experience at the Milan-Napoli Match
This is your chance to enjoy a truly unique experience when Milan takes on Napoli in a hotly antcipated match on the 13th matchday Serie A TIM 2019/20, which is scheduled for 6pm on Saturday November 23, 2019.
This is an exclusive chance to find out everything you want to know about AC Milan. You and your friend will be welcomed to Casa Milan and take a tour of the AC Milan headquarters and the Mondo Milan Museum, where you will see the Club's trophies close up.
Later you will receive private transportation to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza where you will be able to visit the most exclusive areas of the mecca of football shortly before kick-off:
- You will get to see the mixed zone, where live post-match interviews take place;
- You will have access to the Milan dressing room where the players get ready before the start of the match;
- You will go down onto the San Siro pitch via the tunnel, onto the hallowed turf that has hosted many World football stars;
- You will spend some time on the sideline where you can sit on the benches and take a photo as a memento.
- You will visit the San Siro Store;
- You will have access to the interview room
The auction winner will be able to attend the match with a friend and will be seated in the First Orange Tierm, one of the most exclusive areas of the San Siro Stadium with access to a buffet located in the Hospitality Lounge it the heart of the stand before the match, at half-time and after the match.
The participants will also recieve the offical Fondazione Milan sweater and bag.
Please note: Payment must be completed within 1 hour of auction closing and the auction winner must provide participants details at the same time, as well as the size of sweater required.
Fondazione Milan would like to thank Banco BPM for its help in setting up this unique experience.
Fondazione Milan was established in 2003 the aim of offering social engagement from AC Milan to meet the needs of local communities in difficult and socially emarginated circumstances.
The foundation intends to build a world that helps young people to grow through sport to discover and better themselves by gaining balance and wellbeing and, in turn, actively contribute to the growth and improvement of their community.