A Personal Song Written By Johnny Flynn
The truly unique opportunity to have your very own personal song written for you by Johnny Flynn! You’ll have a Zoom call with Johnny for him to get to know a bit about you, then the acclaimed songwriter, musician, actor and soundtrack composer will go away to write a bespoke song solely for you.
- The full copyright ownership of the song, recording, and all rights as author shall remain vested with Johnny Flynn and shall not be exploited by any other party, commercially or otherwise, without appropriate permissions from the author of the work
- Call to occur at mutally agreed time and date over Zoom
- Winner requires access to Zoom account and stable internet connection
- Winner and guest may not record or publicly share video call
- Any U18's must be accompanied by a supervising adult throughout the Zoom call.
The proceeds of this auction will go to War Child’s Emergency Coronavirus Crowdfunder to support children whose lives have been torn apart by war. For more information and to check out the incredible range of exclusive items, experiences and designs, head to www.warchildcrowdfunder.co.uk.
War Child is striving for a world where children’s lives are no longer torn apart by war.
They protect, educate and stand up for the rights of children caught up in conflict. War Child aims to reach children as early as possible when conflict breaks out, and stay to support them through their recovery - helping to keep them safe, give them an education, and equip them with skills for the future.
War Child understands children’s needs, respects their rights, and puts them at the centre of the solution - from supporting Syrian children to access education, to reintegrating child soldiers in the Central African Republic and promoting justice for young people in detention in Afghanistan. Together with their partners, War Child works in 15 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and Latin America.
War Child also works with children and young people to change systems and practices that affect them – campaigning on the root causes of conflict and demanding that children are at the centre of humanitarian response.