7-Night Junior Suite Stay in Europe's Fairmont, Raffles & Swissotel Luxury
Here is your chance to enjoy a 7-night stay in a Junior Suite including daily breakfast for 2 in the dining room at your choice of the Fairmont and Swissotel European Resorts below. You can select one or more properties and split your stay however you desire.
- Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I Barcelona, Spain: (431 square feet Junior Suite)- This 5-star property was voted the #1 Barcelona Hotel in 2017 Condé Nast Traveler magazine and the #1 Best Large Hotel Spain in 2018 by INTERNATIONAL HOTEL AWARDS. Set in breathtaking gardens with unparalleled views of the stunning Barcelona skyline; Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I provides guests with an exclusive, luxury retreat in Barcelona. This hotel is located on the Avenida Diagonal and surrounded by major attractions such as the famous Camp Nou stadium and the Barcelona Polo Club.
- Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, Switzerland: (484 square feet junior suite)-Fairmont Le Montreux Palace is situated on the shores of Lake Geneva in Switzerland, overlooking the alps. built in 1906, this jewel of belle-époque architecture offers a traditional and elegant atmosphere, and personalized and attentive service in true swiss style. Fairmont Le Montreux Palace is a unique five-star luxury hotel on Lake Geneva; member of Swiss Deluxe Hotels.
- Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg, Germany: (431-484 square feet Junior Suite)-The Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is the essence of what is understood to be a Grand Hotel in the European tradition and offers an experience rich in spectacular historic charm and great luxury.Prominently located on the western side of the Inner Alster Lake shore in Germany.
- Raffles Warsaw Europejski, Poland: (753 square feet Junior Suite)-Poland’s capital City, Warsaw is unique. With its diverse architecture, from restored Gothic to contemporary glass and steel, the vibrant city reflects its rich, tumultuous past and strong spirit. Raffles Europejski Warsaw is a legend in which you are invited to play a main role. Discover some of the lastest chapters in its history.
- Raffles Instanbul, Turkey: (807 square feet Junior Suite)-Istanbul-Located on the European side of the city in the Beşiktaş district, the hotel has excellent transport links to everywhere from the Old Town to the Bosphorus, allowing guests to fully experience everything Istanbul has to offer. Rising above this ancient and bustling metropolis. An oasis of calm and cool. This luxury hotel in Istanbul is a stunning vantage point for all that the city has to offer. Raffles Istanbul offers a new level of luxury with amazing views above the Bosphorus. Guests can experience the unique energy of Istanbul along with the emotional luxury that Raffles offers. Raffles Istanbul has quickly become the preferred destination for both the local and international elite. With a wide range of contemporary art pieces set against striking modern architecture, the hotel is an oasis for well-travelled guests. Attached to the hotel is the luxury Zorlu Center, much like a modern bazaar, with upscale fashion brands as well as a performing arts center featuring world-class entertainment. Raffles Spa, one of the largest in the city, offers everything from Turkish baths to Eastern massages for the ultimate rest and rejuvenation experience.
- Swissôtel Amsterdam: (388 square feet Junior Suite)-Swissotel Amsterdam is a four-star boutique hotel located by Dam Square, in the heart of Amsterdam’s historic city center and a short walk from Amsterdam Central Station. The hotel is surrounded by shops, museums and offers 111 luxurious, soundproofed guest rooms and suites in a contemporary and sophisticated style.
- Swissôtel Le Plaza, Basel Switzerland: (592 square feet Junior Suite)- Basel is a Swiss city with a big heart, offering everything you could wish for in a city trip. Culture and business go hand in hand while the Blackforest is only a stone's throw away. You will encounter elegant guest rooms and real Swiss hospitality.
- Swissôtel, Zürich, Switzerland: (This property does not have Junior Suites so the guest has the option to stay in a standard room or pay an additional $53 a night for a 631 square foot suite). Zurich’s tallest international 4 star business hotel, Swissotel Zurich is conveniently located opposite Oerlikon train station, ideally close to Zurich’s business, culture, shopping and entertainment and features panoramic views of Zurich and the Swiss Alps.
Terms & Conditions:
- Room type is a suite
- Lodging is for 7 nights
- Local blackout & minimum stay requirements apply
- Winner can stay at one or all & stays do not need to be consecutive
Harry’s Heroes provides funding to established United States-based non-profits that support children in need, whether that obstacle is physical or mental health, abuse, need for mentorship, after-school programs, educational opportunities and more.
Harry Gianneschi lived a life of helping others in his long career in higher education development and mentorship of future development professionals at non-profits throughout the United States.
Current recipients include City of Hope, Multiple Sclerosis, San Diego Zoo, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Clubs, Meals on Wheels and more.