6 Night Stay at a Luxury Safari Lodge with 6 Game Drives in South Africa
Bid now to win a 6 night stay in the Luxurious Star Graded Safari Lodge on Manyoni Private Game Reserve in South Africa!
The Safari Lodge is situated in the 60,000 acre Manyoni Private Game Reserve that received international recognition for the introduction of black rhino as an effort to conserve the highly endangered species. The Lodge offers a truly remarkable and intimate Zulu culture and Wildlife experience. The Reserve is a Big Five Game Reserve and also hosts many other game animals that are native to the area.
The Safari’s focus is on smaller groups receiving personal attention, being guided on dedicated photographic tours to some of our region’s most famous destinations. All photographers are welcome!
Terms & Conditions:
- Experience expires on June 19, 2020
- Participant must be at least 21 unless accompanied by an adult
- Travel involves lodging (6 nights)
- Room type: Luxurious Star Graded Safari Lodge
- Offer Excludes Airfare, optional extra excursions, trips or outings, beverages, laundry, airport transfers, communication cost, personal shopping and gratuities
- $10 conservation fee per person per night
- Direct flights are available daily to Johannesburg, South Africa (O R Tambo International Airport) with a connecting flight to Richards Bay or Durban
- Airport Transfer fee from Richards Bay Airport to our lodge and return @ $350 / vehicle
- Airport Transfer fee from Durban Airport to our lodge and return @ $700 / vehicle
Our mission is to inspire today’s youth to reach their full potential as productive, kind, happy, and responsible individuals.
Tilly’s Life Center (TLC) is a youth-focused, 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable foundation aimed at empowering all teens with a positive mindset and enabling them to effectively cope with crisis, adversity and tough decisions.
It’s Empowering. At TLC, our students are not simply provided a handout. We offer the greatest give of all – Empowerment. We empower teens to change their own lives.
Our classes are Fun and Interactive. Teens are challenged to express their feelings through roleplaying, art, journaling, meditation and other fun activities.
Our students Make Their Own Rules. Our incredibly inspiring facilitators allow teens to participate in their own time and however they choose. Our classes encourage experiential learning and self-discovery.
It just Feels Good. Through a focus on positive experiences, graduates leave our program with a renewed sense of hope and self-worth. They are excited about the future and their place in it!