5-Night Suite Stay at a Fairmont Hotel in Singapore, China, Indonesia & Philippines
Here is your chance for enjoy a 5 night stay in a one bedroom suite at the Fairmont hotels in Singapore, China, Indonesia & Philippines! This package also includes daily breakfast for 2 in the restaurant. Stay at your choice of these hotels at your discretion. Stay at one, two or all.
- Fairmont Singapore: (suite is 818 square feet)-located in the heart of the lion city. Ideally situated at the crossroads of Singapore’s central business districts, world-class shopping and entertainment NOTE: this property will be undergoing renovations from January 1, 2019 through June 3-0, 2019.
- Fairmont Beijing Kinshan: (suite is 926 square feet)-unprecedented luxury and hospitality offering guests a distinctive stay in the heart of China’s modern capital business center with easy access to tourist attractions such as Wangfujing Street and entertainment center, the Forbidden City and the Tiananmen Square.
- Fairmont Yangcheng Lake(Kunshan): (suite is 829 square feet-) Nestled along the shores of the legendary Yangcheng Lake, home to the sought-after hairy crab, Fairmont Yangcheng Lake is a luxury Kunshan resort unlike any other. Not only is it the birthplace of Kun Opera, the oldest form of Chinese opera, but the region is also home to the Zhou Zhuang Water Village, Kunshan Forest Park and Tinglin Park – all of which offer unique ways to connect with the culture – and the people – of China.
- Fairmont Jakarta: (suite is 1,216 square feet)-Fairmont Jakarta is known for its unbeatable location in Senayan close to the Indonesia Stock Exchange, Jakarta Convention Center and linked directly to one of the city’s most stylish shopping venues, Plaza Senayan.
- Fairmont Philippines-Makati: (suite is 860 square feet)- five-star hotel located in the country's premier business and lifestyle district. Minimum Age: 21 unless accompanied by an adult
Please note: Room type is a suite. Lodging is for 5 nights. Experience subject to minimum stay requirements.
Harry’s Heroes provides funding to established United States-based non-profits that support children in need, whether that obstacle is physical or mental health, abuse, need for mentorship, after-school programs, educational opportunities and more.
Harry Gianneschi lived a life of helping others in his long career in higher education development and mentorship of future development professionals at non-profits throughout the United States.
Current recipients include City of Hope, Multiple Sclerosis, San Diego Zoo, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Clubs, Meals on Wheels and more.