5-Day Everest Adventure
This is the trip of a lifetime, and only for those with a true sense of adventure.
From Kathmandu in Nepal you’ll fly into the Himalayas, touching down at magical sites along the way. You'll head up to a mountain lodge where you’ll dine and sleep at 4500m, a view of Everest from your cabin window. You’ll watch the sun rise over the world’s tallest peaks, drinking Champagne at breakfast. Next you’ll be flown by helicopter to Everest base camp, the starting point of legends.
This five day, four night trip includes accommodation in Kongde, Kathmandu and Chitwan, along with internal airfares and transportation.
This experience includes:
- 1 Night Full Board Accommodation, double occupancy at Yeti Mountain Home, Kongde
- 1 Night Accommodation, double occupancy at in Kathmandu, breakfast included
- 2 Night Full Board Accommodation on double occupancy at Resort in Chitwan
- Jungle Activities such as Elephant ride, Jeep Ride, Culture Program
- Private chartered helicopter ride – KTM - LUKLA – KONGDE – KALAPATHAR EBC – KTM.
- Private luxury A/C vehicle for ground transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- National Park Fees, Applicable trekking permits and Conservation fees
- Air Fare for the sector – Kathmandu – Bharatpur – Kathmandu, Round Trip
- Monument fees as per the itinerary
- Dinner at Krishna Arpan Restaurant, Dwarikas Hotel
Please Note: Travel to Katmandu is not included.
Ava Helene Atkinson was born on May 26, 2014, but because she was born so early, she experienced many health issues.
Ava was moved to the neo-natal unit where she was put on a ventilator to help her breathe. Hours later, Ava’s condition had not improved, and after discussions with the consultant it was decided that due to the severity of the health issues she had, we as parents had to make the most devastating decision of our lives, together with the care team, to withdraw treatment. Minutes after coming off the ventilator Ava passed away peacefully with her family around her.
Whilst at the hospital we were given a keepsake box in which we were able to have memories of Ava. These precious memories are there for us to look at and cherish. Her keepsake box has brought comfort to us all, so much so that we have decided we would like to put together our own memory boxes for other parents who have suffered the loss of a child.
We have decided to make these keepsake boxes ourselves and hope that these boxes will be looked at for years to come.