4-Night stay in the Mayan Riviera at Hacienda Tres Rios
Enjoy a 5 day / 4 night stay in the Mayan Riviera at Hacienda Tres Rios.
Nestled in a 326-acre pristine nature park near Playa del Carmen, Hacienda Tres Rios is a beachfront resort forty-five minutes south of Cancun’s International Airport. Here Mexico's present joins its past and Mexican and Mayan traditions converge to create truly unique experiences. Hacienda Tres Rios is at the forefront of sustainable tourism, because it creates amazing guest experiences while protecting the region's natural beauty and culture.
The Endless Luxury All-Inclusive Plan at Hacienda Tres Rios combines warm hospitality and luxurious room accommodations, exclusive use of the Tres Rios Nature Park, and an incredible gourmet experience. Come explore the beauty, nature and culture of Hacienda Tres Rios authentic vacation experience unlike any other. We look forward to welcoming you…Your private Mexican retreat awaits you!
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for use by 2 adults, one must be at least 30 years of age, and 2 children under the age of 12 . Adults must possess a valid driver’s license and a major credit card for check-in
- Winning bidder is responsible for an $89 activation fee and a mandatory all-inclusive fee of $125 USD per adult/per night. (Up to $199 USD per adult/per night in high season)
- Package may not be used by full time students. Married travelers must travel with their spouse
- There are no blackout dates, however all reservations are subject to availability. Reservations may be requested via telephone or via e-mail to email@example.com
- Holiday reservations may be subject to additional charges. Any other modifications to this offer are subject to availability and additional charges may apply
- This vacation is not valid for travel by groups. A group is considered to be three or more vacation certificate holders traveling together and/or three or more couples, families or friends traveling during the same vacation period
- This vacation may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
Harry’s Heroes provides funding to established United States-based non-profits that support children in need, whether that obstacle is physical or mental health, abuse, need for mentorship, after-school programs, educational opportunities and more.
Harry Gianneschi lived a life of helping others in his long career in higher education development and mentorship of future development professionals at non-profits throughout the United States.
Current recipients include City of Hope, Multiple Sclerosis, San Diego Zoo, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Clubs, Meals on Wheels and more.