4-Night Grand Suite Stay at Fairmont Monte Carlo
Enjoy a 4-night stay in a 753 square foot Riviera Suite at Fairmont Monte Carlo in Monaco including daily breakfast for 2 in the dining room!
Monaco: a synonym for prestige. A place where the international elite gathers, a harbour for the most beautiful yachts, a prestigious destination, and home to some of the world’s most celebrated events including the Grand Prix and the Monaco Yacht Show. The Fairmont Monte Carlo hotel is a unique four-star luxury resort located in the heart of the Principality of Monaco in between the Mediterranean Sea and the legendary Monte-Carlo Casino. Nestled between Italy and France, on the Côte d'Azur, the Principality of Monaco offers guests more than 300 days of sunshine each year. Although the fabulous climate is a primary attraction, people are also drawn to the region's warm engaging colors, the variety of its surroundings and the friendliness of the people.
Terms & Conditions:
- Travel expires on August 12th, 2020
- Experience blackout dates: Sept 24-28
- Participant must be at least 21 unless accompanied by an adult
- Room type: 753 square foot suite
- Lodging is for 4 nights
- The exciting Fairmont package described in this lot provides you with even more flexibility and choices than the property/properties listed. The winning bidder will receive an official Fairmont Ovation certificate for each night included in the package, and each certificate can be used at any Fairmont property within that same Fairmont Ovation classification.
Our mission is to inspire today’s youth to reach their full potential as productive, kind, happy, and responsible individuals.
Tilly’s Life Center (TLC) is a youth-focused, 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable foundation aimed at empowering all teens with a positive mindset and enabling them to effectively cope with crisis, adversity and tough decisions.
It’s Empowering. At TLC, our students are not simply provided a handout. We offer the greatest give of all – Empowerment. We empower teens to change their own lives.
Our classes are Fun and Interactive. Teens are challenged to express their feelings through roleplaying, art, journaling, meditation and other fun activities.
Our students Make Their Own Rules. Our incredibly inspiring facilitators allow teens to participate in their own time and however they choose. Our classes encourage experiential learning and self-discovery.
It just Feels Good. Through a focus on positive experiences, graduates leave our program with a renewed sense of hope and self-worth. They are excited about the future and their place in it!