3-day Paddock Pass for SBK in Donington, UK
This is your incredible chance to experience the thrills and spills of one of the most hotly anticipated rounds of the Superbike World Championship!
This pass is kindly offered by Dorna WSBK and gives you access to all 3 racedays at the Donington Circuit, UK, from July 5 to 7, 2019.
The pass grants you the following benefits:
- access to the Area Paddock all weekend (from Friday to Sunday)
- entry to a reserved stand (varies according to circuit)
- access to the Pit Walk (Saturday and Sunday) with special wristband and in accordance with schedule that will be presented to the participants
- access to the Circuit all weekend (from Friday to Sunday)
- Friday: free practice
- Saturday: Superpole for the World Superbike, World Supersport and World Supersport 300 categories
- Sunday: World Supersport race, World Supersport 300, World Superbike races 1 and 2
- The pass must be picked up at the venue on the first day of access to the circuit by showing valid identity document at one of the accreditation centers.
- Once you have purchased the pass the name, surname, e-mail, identity document and mobile telephone number of the participant must be communicated to the organizers. If this information is not received at least 10 days prior to the event access cannot be guaranteed.
Since 1990, we have been investing in the best research to find cures for rare genetic diseases. Because these diseases are so rare, often times there is no research being done on them, never mind therapeutic options or a cure.
We want to change this state of affairs because we believe that every person is worth fighting for.
We focus on transforming the results of excellent scientific research projects, selected and supported over time, into accessible treatments.
Finding a cure is not the final destination but a new starting point. We have to make every possible effort to guarantee that successful forms of treatment discovered through the research funded by Telethon are then made available to all patients.
For this reason we also work to develop partnerships with public health care institutions and pharmaceutical companies, so that the results of our research will translate to treatment and medicine accessible to all patients worldwide.