2020 Ryder Cup Experience for Two
- Three (3) Night Stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield (Check In on September 25, Check out on September 28, 2020)
- Hotel Located Approx. 1 hour drive from Whistling Straits
- Two (2) International Pavilion Tickets to the Ryder Cup on Saturday, September 26, 2020
- Two (2) International Pavilion Tickets to the Ryder Cup on Sunday, September 27, 2020
- In addition to your grounds access, this ticket includes admission to the exclusive International Pavilion: a Ryder Cup-themed, climate-controlled facility located on the grounds of Whistling Straights. Amenities include: televisions, an outdoor patio, upgraded restrooms and an enjoyable selection of food and beverage options, available at an additional charge.
- $500 AmEx Ryder Cup GiftCard
Terms & Conditions:
Valid only for Saturday and Sunday of the 2020 Ryder Cup. Tickets to be transferred or delivered within the week of the event.
Nancy Davis was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis at the age of 33 with three young children and was determined to devote her time, relationships and resources to finding a cure. In 1993 she founded the Race to Erase MS—an organization with the primary focus to raise funds for the most cutting-edge, aggressive and promising research in an effort to find a cure for MS.
Funding research is the core focus of the foundation, and all funds raised support our Center Without Walls program, a selected network of the nation's top MS research centers. This nationwide collaboration of physicians and scientists are on the cutting-edge of innovative research programs. In addition to combating MS through research in a clinical environment, we hope to increase awareness by educating the public about this mystifying disease.
Center Without Walls Program (CWW): The Race to Erase MS CWW program has provided support that has permitted the medical community to link together multidisciplinary scientific programs and expertise across the country to advance the understanding of the cause of MS and to develop new treatments. The Center is a breakthrough success because of the vision, insight and flexibility of these extraordinary doctors. The Center's theme is simple: communication—with doctors working together toward a mutual goal. When this goal is reached, all will share in the victory.