London Fashion Week VIP Experience for 2
Don't miss the London fashion event of the season! Live like a fashion insider and experience catwalk shows, expert guest speakers and the very best shopping.
This experience includes:
- Four (4) night hotel accommodations at the Conrad London St. James
- Two (2) seats at an official London Fashion Week Catwalk Show (based on availability)
- A champagne breakfast, two-course lunch + afternoon tea, or two-course dinner at a Michelin Starred Restaurant (meal based on availability)
- Attend a talk with Senior member of the British Fashion Press on trends, designers, history & insider information on London Fashion Week
- Access to the exclusive Guest Club Lounge where champagne and other refreshments are served
- Preview collections from over 100 designers at the London Fashion Week Designer Showrooms
Please note: Valid only for the 2019 September London Fashion Week (date TBD). Hotel is based on double occupancy, dates are subject to change. VIP Package details subject to change; exact times, catwalk designers, and venues cannot be confirmed until approximately two weeks prior to London Fashion Week. All Fashion Week activities to take place on the same day as part of a pre-set schedule.
City Summit is a world class, socially conscious business acceleration experience. Our Summit’s mission and outcome is to elevate each of our attendee’s business acumen by giving them tools, techniques, knowledge, insights, motivation, and top-level networking relationships. We want our City Summit attendees to learn and grow.
The City Summit invites proven business leaders, strategists, and business owners to teach our community how to increase revenue, generate leads, diversify revenue, establish authority, raise the value of business, elevate brand awareness and concentrate on hyper-growth. The topics of the City Summit range from leadership, innovation, marketing, business fundamentals, operations, and inspiration.
The ultimate goal of the Summit is to fund the City Gala, and assist non-profit organizations that are solving global challenges such as health and wellness, feeding hungry, sheltering homeless, liberating slaves from human sex trafficking, education for under-served, and mentorship programs.
The 2019 beneficiaries are: Giving Hart, Tucker Teens & Tots, Rock Against Trafficking, Journey's Dream, Selah Freedom, United Intentions, From Orphan To CEO.