Weekend as an Astronaut for Two
Spend the weekend immersed in astronaut training, riding realistic simulators, building and launching your own rockets as well as working on a shuttle mission in a full-scale orbiter mock-up!
This experience includes:
- Day One: Group lunch with a Veteran Astronaut at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor’s Complex followed by a guided tour led by trained space experts
- Day Two: Group astronaut training experience at the busiest launch facility on earth — Kennedy Space Center!
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodations at the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, Florida
Terms and Conditions:
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult
- Day one & day two interchangeable based on availability
- Must be booked within 12 months and traveled within 18 months of certificate issue date
Proceeds of #MMC30 benefit onePULSE Foundation, Give Kids The World Village and Project: NOW.
onePULSE was established to create a sanctuary of hope following the tragic day in American history–Sunday, June 12, 2016–to honor the 49 angels that were taken, the 68 others who were injured and the countless first responders and healthcare professionals who treated them.
Give Kids The World Village is an 84-acre, nonprofit resort in Central Florida that provides weeklong, cost-free vacations to children with critical illnesses and their families. The Village and its community partners provide children and their families accommodations in fully-furnished villas, transportation, tickets to theme parks, meals, daily entertainment and much more. Since 1986, more than 165,000 children and families have had their dreams fulfilled in a whimsical Village unlike any other place on earth.
Always In The Club Foundation’s Project:NOW promotes the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal of universal quality education by supporting youth through arts and mentorship.