Northern Lights Flight
Fasten your seatbelt as the sun sets and take off from one of the 12 airport options throughout the UK where your hunt for the Northern Lights will begin!
At the start of this exciting evening you and your guest will be given an in-depth presentation as to what you can expect on the 3-hour flight. This unique out-of-this-world trip is a truly unforgettable experience! The science behind the natural phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis is mind-boggling and nothing can quite prepare you for the trip ahead.
Your prize includes two flights plus some VIP extras: A Northern Lights booklet for each guest, hand-signed by renowned astronomer Pete Lawrence (who often commentates on the flights) plus a framed image of the Northern Lights for you to keep as a souvenir of your trip.
- The flight is approximately 3 hours long departing around 9pm and returning around midnight
- Available airports are Edinburgh, Luton, Exeter, Cardiff, East Midlands, Leeds/Bradford, Stansted, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Newcastle and Doncaster
- You will be flying in a similar aircraft to a Embraer 195, Boeing 737 or Airbus A320
- This experience is for 2 people
- Experience will take place on selected dates and in selected locations across the UK in February 2019, March 2019, November 2019,
- February 2020 and March 2020
- Valid until 31 March 2020 - All subject to availability
- Excludes: Car Parking, Accommodation and Travel Insurance
Play for Change is an International Sport for Development Charity with the goal to enhance life opportunities for under privileged children and to make a positive change in their communities around the world by using the powerful values of sport.
The charity is dedicated to deliver high quality sports and educational programmes to create meaningful impacts and tackle inequalities by working hand-in -hand with local communities in the context of their needs.
Play for Change raises funds to provide resources so children can play in safe and stimulating environments, to facilitate workshops so children learn the life skills they need for happy and healthy futures, and to support communities that are strengthened and given the tools so they can develop and thrive
Together with Play for Change, you can help to empower children through sport and to enable sustainable development.